Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ten seconds before sunrise

Words can't describe what I felt when I listened to Ten Seconds Before Sunrise moments ago. I am not a big time fan of DJ music, but this one, ignited bliss in me as I walked by towards my lab. It is impossible for a person to listen to every microsecond and detail of music, when he walks in traffic, especially a 'people watcher' like me. This one, WOW!!! made me raise my hands as I reached the department stairs hoping for the sun to really rise. Please listen to this bit using your earphones at the near loud level. The best music to forget everything happening in your brain.

2 comments:

sri said...

Cool music, Just got off my headset , I am not DJ lover either but I liked it

sri said...

And it did make me forget things that were on my mind :)